128Mb
regards
Robert Slater

Re: Shared memory [ In reply to ]
<snip, go straight to example>
> Dom 0 has a fixed 128MB
> Dom 1 gets given a minimum of 128MB but can use all available [physical]
> RAM if not in use by Dom 2 - Dom 9
> If Dom 2 - Dom 9 need all their memory then Dom 1 is pulled back to
> 128Mb

This will be done at some point. "Autoballooning" requires the guests to
report their current usage statistics back to dom0 (using the control
interface, which all guests have). We'd then have a daemon in dom0 that
would receive these messages and send ballooning messages periodically.

The daemon in dom0 could then be set up with some sort of policy
configuration, regarding minimum / maximum footprints, relative importance of
the domains, etc.

Right now it's probably on the TODO list somewhere, waiting for someone to
volunteer ;-)

Cheers,
Mark