Mailing List Archive

network connection to domain0 does not work
Hello everybody,

I installed Xen on my suse 9.2 system. Up to now I can do the following things:

Boot into XEN
Start xend
Automatically start a virtual Domain (ttylinux)

My problem is that after starting XEN I cannot reach any other client on my network any more.
The only machine I can ping is the virtual ttylinux server.
Therefore I cannot reach the XEN machine from outside using ssh or telnet.

The ttylinux vm works fine. From there I can reach every other machine in my network using ping!!! So the nic itself should not be the problem.

Regards

Rigas

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher