when you're done with it?

Thanks
Kevin
Re: XEN consoles [ In reply to ]
Ctrl+] will exit the console. The console will still exist after you've
disconnected, so you can reconnect with "xm console <domain>"

Cheers,
Mark

Re: XEN consoles [ In reply to ]
Kevin Schroeder wrote:

> OK, this may be a question that is answered all over the place and I'm
> just too dense to be able to find it.
>
> How do you shutdown a console started by
>
> xm create <vm>
>
> when you're done with it?
>
> Thanks
> Kevin

xm shutdown <vm> | <-a> (xm --help gives help)

--
Paul Edgar
Content Delivery System

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Re: XEN consoles [ In reply to ]
Paul Edgar wrote:

>> How do you shutdown a console started by
>>
>> xm create <vm>
>>
>> when you're done with it?

> xm shutdown <vm> | <-a> (xm --help gives help)

I think he only wanted to exit the console, not shutdown the whole
domain. Just press ctrl-] to exit the console.

Thomas