machines.

Best Regards
Dmescal (danny)

Physical interfaces [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

I have a problem with xen. I would like to assign physical iterfaces to the
virtual machines, is some form to be assigning the interfaces to the
machines.

Best Regards
Dmescal (danny)

Re: Physical interfaces [ In reply to ]
Le Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 04:15:00PM +0200, danny [dmescal@bucomsec.net] a écrit:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem with xen. I would like to assign physical iterfaces
> to the virtual machines, is some form to be assigning the interfaces
> to the machines.

You need a Dom0 with "access to physical devices" activated.
Then, you don't load the network driver for those cards in Dom0.
In your config file for your DomUs, you define access to the PCI card by
specifying the bus id.

You can also put each DomU vif alone in a seperate bridge with the
physical interface.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau
Neuronnexion, Prestataire Internet & Intranet