Is there a place from where i can download Linux kernel 2.6.10 based
Xen unstable sources.

-aneesh

Re: xen unstable source for 2.6.10 [ In reply to ]
>Is there a place from where i can download Linux kernel 2.6.10 based
>Xen unstable sources.

Xen unstable tracks mainstream pretty closely (we're at 2.6.11.11
currently). If you reall want 2.6.10 you'll have to grab an old
version; get the bk tree and rollback a /long/ way.

Alternatively you can probably just use 2.6.11.11; e.g. if there's
a particularl patch you're trying to apply, it's probably better
to either find a newer version or just forward port it yourself.

cheers,

S.

Re: xen unstable source for 2.6.10 [ In reply to ]
On 6/10/05, Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> >Is there a place from where i can download Linux kernel 2.6.10 based
> >Xen unstable sources.
>
> Xen unstable tracks mainstream pretty closely (we're at 2.6.11.11
> currently). If you reall want 2.6.10 you'll have to grab an old
> version; get the bk tree and rollback a /long/ way.

Is there a nightly snapshot available some where which i can use ? I
don't have bk client to check out the code. BTW I am working at
OpenSSI integration with Xen and I already have Xen domu cluster with
OpenSSI 1.9.1 release. I am looking at moving to Xen unstable. But
then OpenSSI changes are available for 2.6.10 kernel and getting the
changes ported to 2.6.11 is not a trivial task w.r.t OpenSSI.

-aneesh