and if so, why ?

-
Karthik
LSM and Xen [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Is it possible to run a Linux Security Modules (LSM) enabled DomU on Xen
? The Wikipedia article on Linux Security Modules (LSM) mentions that "...nor
does it support virtualization.". Can anyone please tell me if this is true,
and if so, why ?

-
Karthik
RE: LSM and Xen [ In reply to ]
Is it possible to run a Linux Security Modules (LSM) enabled DomU on Xen ? The Wikipedia article on Linux Security Modules (LSM) mentions that "...nor does it support virtualization.". Can anyone please tell me if this is true, and if so, why ?

I did a quick search at http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=lsm and did see some discussion on LSM and Xen. Hope this helps.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager
T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257
stephen.spector@xen.org
http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr