Mailing List Archive

Xen 4.18.1 and 4.17.3 released
All,

we're pleased to announce the release of two bug fixing Xen versions.

Xen 4.18.1 has been available for a little while from its git repository
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-4.18
(tag RELEASE-4.18.1) or from the XenProject download page
https://xenproject.org/downloads/xen-project-archives/xen-project-4-18-series/xen-project-4-18-1/
(where a list of changes can also be found).

We recommend all users of the 4.18 stable series to update to this
initial point release.

Xen 4.17.3 has been available for a longer while from its git repository
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-4.17
(tag RELEASE-4.17.3) or from the XenProject download page
https://xenproject.org/downloads/xen-project-archives/xen-project-4-17-series/xen-project-4-17-3/
(where a list of changes can also be found).

We recommend all users of the 4.17 stable series to update to this
latest point release.

I'd like to apologize for the delayed announcement.

Regards, Jan