Mailing List Archive

Re: [Xen-users] Xen.org Announces Xen Cloud Platform 0.1
Sorry but Im dying to ask, I see the progress made on xen cloud, but wheres
this "linux pack" i see mentioned in all the documentation ?
and Sorry for the cross post, but this question has me quite puzzled, ive
even searched google for it and turned up 0 references