Mailing List Archive

[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update
Xen.org Community:

In an effort to reach out to a wider community audience, I am going to
do a weekly email to the xen-users and xen-community mailing lists with
major highlights from the week. Feel free to comment on any community
efforts to me directly or in the public blog (http://blog.xen.org).

September 29 - October 3 Community Highlights

* Xen Summit Tokyo (Asia) at Fujitsu

o November 20 - 21 in Tokyo (hosted by Fujitsu)

o Registration Live - https://www.regonline.com/xsasia08

o Advertising - http://www.virtualization.info/jp/

o Speaker/Topic Submissions
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/07/16/xen-summit-tokyo-asia-call-for
-speakers/) submit to stephen.spector@xen.org

* Xen Summit North America at Oracle - Call for Xen Summit
Program Committee Volunteers -
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/30/xen-summit-north-america-2009-
at-oracle-program-committee-volunteers/)

* Open Source Business Conference 2009 - Opportunity to sponsor
as part of Xen.org
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/29/open-source-business-conferenc
e-2009/)

* Xen Solution Search Tool (Design Review) -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/25/xen-solution-search-tool-design
-review/

* USENIX LISA 2008 - Xen Training Day -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/12/usenix-lisa-08-conference/

* First Workshop on I/O Virtualization (WIOV '08); December 10 -
11, 2008 in San Diego, CA -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/08/first-workshop-on-io-virtualiza
tion-wiov-08-december-10%e2%80%9311-2008-san-diego-ca-usa/

* Xen Documentation Assistance Project -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/12/xen-documentation-assistance-up
date/

* Xen Summit 2009 Proposal of Events -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/27/xen-summit-2009-proposal/

* Just for fun - What should the Xen.org mascot be? Check out my
ideas at http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/05/xen-mascot/

Looking for answers to questions on Xen that may have already been
asked? Try http://xen.markmail.org/ to search over 137,320 previous
messages from all Xen mailing lists.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

772.621.5062

stephen.spector@xen.org
[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update [ In reply to ]
Xen.org Community:

In an effort to reach out to a wider community audience, I am going to
do a weekly email to the xen-users and xen-community mailing lists with
major highlights from the week. Feel free to comment on any community
efforts to me directly or in the public blog (http://blog.xen.org).

October 6 - October 10 Community Highlights

* Xen Summit Tokyo (Asia) at Fujitsu

o November 20 - 21 in Tokyo (hosted and sponsored by Fujitsu)

o Xen Summit Tokyo is Affordable -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/10/10/xen-summit-tokyo-asia-only-50-w
ill-you-be-there/

o Registration Live - https://www.regonline.com/xsasia08

o Advertising - http://www.virtualization.info/jp/

o Speaker/Topic Submissions
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/07/16/xen-summit-tokyo-asia-call-for
-speakers/) submit to stephen.spector@xen.org

* Xen Summit North America 2009 at Oracle - Hold the Date -
February 24 - 25, 2009 in Redwood City, CA -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/15/xen-summit-north-america-2009-h
old-the-date/

asked? Try http://xen.markmail.org/ to search over 141,423 previous