Mailing List Archive

Where can I see message printed by do_console_io?
Hi, all

I'm learning Xen with the help of the book The Definitive Guide to Xen
Hypervisor.
In Chapter 2 there's an example which outputs 'Hello World' to the emergency
console, the code snippet looks like
HYPERVISOR_console_io (CONSOLEIO_write , 12 ,"Hello World\n" ) ;

static inline int HYPERVISOR_console_io(int cmd, int count, char *str)
{
return _hypercall3(int, console_io, cmd, count, str);
}

while _hypercall3 is a macro calling corresponding function in the hypercall
page, in this example it will just call

do_console_io(CONSOLEIO_write, 12, "Hello World\n")';

but when i run xm create domain_config, i find message "Hello World"
nowhere.
Where can i see this message?

Many thanks for your reply.