Mailing List Archive

Xen Summit Boston Registration Live
Xen.org Community:

The registration site for the Xen Summit 2008 event in Boston is live at
https://db.usenix.org/cgi-bin/Conference/xen08/reg.cgi. The event is
held over 2 days from June 23 - 24 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel and a
discount is offered to anyone wishing to also attend the USENIX Annual
Technical Conference. If you have any questions, please contact me by
email or add a comment to the blog posting so others can share the
information you need at
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/03/31/xen-summit-boston-2008-registra
tion-live/.

Finally, the event costs $250 which is standard for previous Xen Summits
and all monies collected will be used to cover costs of the room rental,
audio/visual equipment, food, evening out on the 23rd, etc. In the past,
students received discounts and I will continue that tradition. Please
contact me directly if you are a student interested in attending.

I look forward to meeting everyone in Boston this summer!

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

954.267.2853

stephen.spector@xen.org <mailto:stephen.spector@xen.org>