Mailing List Archive

"make menuconfig"error and xen-arm on other hardware platforms
Hi,
1.When I tried to compile the source code from xen-arm-opensource-20110714.tar.bz2, the "make menuconfig" didn't work and I got the message below:
make -C xen menuconfigmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/archie/Downloads/xen-arm/xen'make[1]: *** No rule to make target `menuconfig'. Stop.make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/archie/Downloads/xen-arm/xen'make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2
I thought the "make menuconfig" was supposed to work here. Could someone tell me how to make it work here ?
2.Our team bought a Pandaboard ES on pandaboard.org, we are trying to port xen-arm to the platform. But in the only existing user's guide, the only recommended hareware platform is Freescale i.MX21ADS. That board is too hard to buy. We are quite confused about choosing the appropriate hardware platform. Has anyone ever ported xen-arm to Pandaborad ES ,or any platform other than Freescale i.MX21ADS?
Best RegardsArchie Yang