Mailing List Archive

Re: [xvisor-devel] Re: [Android-virt] [ANNOUNCE] Xvisor ARM better than KVM ARM in CPU virtualization
> The previous announcement only proves that Xvisor ARM is relatively
better than KVM ARM.

> On the Fast Model.

To quote from ARM site:

"the Fast Models can help developers debug, analyze, and __optimize__ their
applications throughout the development cycle."

If fast models are not as is (which I understand they don't represent the
microarchitecture), why care about optimizations in fast model then?

I believe if X-Visor wins on fast model on what ever reasons, it WILL win
on hardware as well. We must accept this.

= Himanshu =