Mailing List Archive

[Vote] Minor additions and clarification to Xen Project Governance - with voting form
Hi everybody:

I forgot to add the link to the voting form. Sorry for the confusion caused.

You can find it at: http://xen.org/polls/governance_proposal1_2.html

For those who have voted by e-mail: I will transfer your vote to the
back-end and attach the mail you sent as proof.
You can vote again if you wish, in which case I will ignore any e-mail
on the vote that you have sent.

Regards
Lars