Mailing List Archive

[Xen-arm] How to apply u-boot and xen-arm to tegra2-harmony board.
Hello everyone.

I'm working on tegra2-harmony development kit board and try to port u-boot,
xen-arm to it.

But i'm stuck to port xen-arm binary file because the ethernet port is not
working when I port the u-boot to the target board.

1. I'm using this u-boot code
(git clone http://<http://git.chromium.org/chromiumos/third_party/u-boot.git>
git.chromium.org/chromiumos/third_party/u-boot.git)

2. And modify the address at ~/u-boot/board/tegra2/harmony/config.mk file
(0x00e08000 --> 0x00108000)
( I refer to this link :
http://developer.nvidia.com/archived-tegra-forums/forum/uboot-tegra-250)

3. And flash the u-boot.bin file to target board using nvflash
(sudo ./nvflash --bl u-boot.bin --go)

4. So it applies but I cannot go forward because the ethernet driver is not
found.

Does anybody have any idea about this, please help.
Thanks in advance!