Mailing List Archive

The H/W spec of Trim slice and some confusions about memmap.h
Hi,

Thanks for Jae-Min and Seehwan 's reply first.

This is the H/W platform spec of Trim slice.

Feature Specifications
CPU NVIDIA Tegra2 dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 1GHz
GPU Ultra low-power GeForce
RAM 1 GB, DDR2, 333 MHz, 32-bit
Boot Flash 1 MB SPI NOR flash, bootable

But I can not find its physical memory map. Do you have any suggestions on how to figure it out? The attachment is memory map I found by 'cat /proc/iomem'. Hope it helps.

After reading the memmap.h, I have some confusions.

82 #define MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_LIMIT (0x40000000)
83 #define MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_SIZE (0x00B00000)
84 #define MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_BASE (MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_LIMIT - MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_SIZE)

1. what is the diff between MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_SIZE and my xen-arm image's size ?

2. Should i download xen-arm image to MEMMAP_HYPERVISOR_BASE, or 0x8000 ?

3. Should i reset the CONFIG_MEMMAP_GUEST0_IMAGE_SIZE in .config file, to my dom0 kernel image file's size ? And re-calc the download address of dom0 image?