Mailing List Archive

Port on ARM
(I've just changed the subject to be more aligned with the contents ;-)

Great! If you give me a link to your repository, I upload the code and
as soon as we have something at xensource, we will shift.
Is it ok with you?

>--
>Regards,
>George

Daniel

Re: Port on ARM [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 01:48:25PM +0200, ROSSIER Daniel wrote:
> (I've just changed the subject to be more aligned with the contents ;-)

Ah, right, hadn't paid attention to that, thanks!

Sure. If you forward the code to me via e-mail off list, then I'll
upload it to http://source.mvista.com/~gdavis/ . If you still can't
send it via e-mail off list, then I'll send source.mvista.com upload
instructions to you off list.

Thanks!

George

_____ __o George G. Davis - Sr. Software Engineer (o>
------- -\<, MontaVista Sofware - Platform to Innovate //\
------ ( )/ ( ) www.mvista.com V_/_
Re: Re: Port on ARM [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 08:24:26AM -0400, George G. Davis wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 01:48:25PM +0200, ROSSIER Daniel wrote:
> > Great! If you give me a link to your repository, I upload the code and
> > as soon as we have something at xensource, we will shift.
> > Is it ok with you?
>
> Sure. If you forward the code to me via e-mail off list, then I'll
> upload it to http://source.mvista.com/~gdavis/ . If you still can't
> send it via e-mail off list, then I'll send source.mvista.com upload
> instructions to you off list.

The Xen ARM 1.2 tarball is now available here:

http://source.mvista.com/~gdavis/xen-arm-1.2.tar.gz

A big thanks to Daniel Ferstay for providing the Xen ARM 1.2 code base
and Daniel Rossier for making it available to the Xen ARM community
developers.

I've given the code a quick look over and thus far it includes a mini-os
port for ARM but does not yet appear to include a linux ARM Xen port.

We're happy to host a (GIT) repository for the xen-arm port moving forward
but thus far cannot accomodate HG repos on source.mvista.com. Of course we
can also ask the Xensource folks if they can host an Xen ARM HG repository
but it may be premature to set that up since the current Xen ARM code is
based on xen-1.2. Perhaps we can forward port that to xen-unstable and/or
xen-3.x first and then revisit hosting at xenbits.xensource.com?

George