Mailing List Archive

Re: [Xen-devel] Please review tasks for OPW Round 9
There's lots of xen-api@ projects on that list too, CCing that list too.

Re: [URGENT] Please review tasks for OPW Round 9 [ In reply to ]
As well as Mirage projects. So adding MirageOS-devel to CC

Also adding EVERYONE who has a project on http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects

If you have a new project and you can mentor from Oct 22 - March 2015, please add it to the LIST
If you can’t mentor, please take your project off http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects immediately

Best Regards
Lars