Stop. "

When I go to the github webpage for xenopsd, it is saying "This repository
is undergoing radical restructuring to make it look more like
https://github.com/djs55/xenopsd". And the version number is 1.3.2. I was
wondering is there a way to install xenopsd now? And is installing xcp on
Centos supported now?

Thanks,
Qin
Re: Failed to Install Xenopsd [ In reply to ]
Hi Qin,

You may have better luck with xenserver-core. It's a development
snapshot of XenServer, and should give you equivalent features to XCP.
We currently test on CentOS 6.4 and Ubuntu Raring.

Check out the repository here:

https://github.com/xenserver/xenserver-core

To build and install from source, just run:

./configure.sh
make
make install

Thanks,
Euan

Re: Failed to Install Xenopsd [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 02:04:43PM +0000, Euan Harris wrote:
> You may have better luck with xenserver-core. It's a development
> snapshot of XenServer, and should give you equivalent features to XCP.
> We currently test on CentOS 6.4 and Ubuntu Raring.

Just to clarify, building xenserver-core will download and compile the
core parts of the XenServer toolstack, including xensopd which you were
asking about. Some other packages, such as the hypervisor, are drawn
from the elsewhere: on Ubuntu they come from the base distribution; on
CentOS they come from the Xen4CentOS addon repository. The configure.sh
script will configure Yum on your CentOS system to use this repository.

Thanks,
Euan

Re: Failed to Install Xenopsd [ In reply to ]
Hi Euan,

When I try to install openstack on top of xenserver-core, there is always
an exception causing a new mail in /var/spool/mail/root. It says that there
is no "/opt/xensource/bin/list_domains".

The whole message is as follows. How could I solve the problem?