Mailing List Archive

Some questions about Xen
Hi,
I am currently working on my graduate paper, and I am trying some research
on xen. I have the following scenario and want to discuss with you:
I have two domainU run on Xen., one is a web service server and can provide
services for outside, the other is one backup of the first one, but it can
not access outside. I want to do the following job: in a period of time,
synchronization the two domain, in other words, something like hot backup.
So if the first guest is broken down, I can switch to the second guest
immediately with little loss.
The question is whether I could develop a tool with the api Xen provided to
do this job and how can I start? Or is there some tool with source code to
do this things already? Could you give me some guid?

Thanks and best wishes!

--
Yin Xu(ronee)
Information Security