Is the VM_guest_metrics class, as described in the Xen Management API
V1.0, implemented ?
Unless I'm wrong any attempt to invoke a VM_guest_metrics RPC
returns [MESSAGE_METHOD_UNKNOWN] and I cannot find any related code
in XendAPI.py.
Would it be possible to know the subset of the Xen API V1.0 which is
supported in the Xen 3.1 release ?

Thanks

Re: Is VM_guest_metrics implemented ? [ In reply to ]
> Is the VM_guest_metrics class, as described in the Xen Management
> API V1.0, implemented ?

No I'm afraid its not. To implement it properly would require a
agent in each domU to reliably extract details like IP address.

> Unless I'm wrong any attempt to invoke a VM_guest_metrics RPC
> returns [MESSAGE_METHOD_UNKNOWN] and I cannot find any related code
> in XendAPI.py.
> Would it be possible to know the subset of the Xen API V1.0 which
> is supported in the Xen 3.1 release ?

The intention was for the entire API to be implemented, but we didn't
make it. All other classes should be fully implemented, but I'm sure
theres the odd exception.

Cheers

Tom