Mailing List Archive

January 2024 - Technical Community Newsletter!
Hello Tech Enthusiasts,

*Welcome to 2024 ????* and the 1st edition of the Wikimedia Technical
Community Newsletter! ????We're excited to bring you a roundup of
highlights, news, and information of interest from and about the Wikimedia
Technical Community.

Read the full January'24 newsletter edition here:

????mediawiki.org/wiki/Technical_Community_Newsletter/2024/January
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Technical_Community_Newsletter/2024/January>

Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect from this newsletter edition

???? Action Items

-

Take the December 2023 Developer Satisfaction Survey
<https://wikimediafoundation.limesurvey.net/796964> before the deadline
on January 5th 2024.
-

Scholarship applications for Wikimedia Hackathon 2024 are open until
Friday, January 5th, 2024. Send in your applications
<https://pretix.eu/wikimedia/wmhackathon2024/> before the deadline!

???? Project Spotlights: Get inspired by the latest project spotlights,
showcasing innovative developments, successful collaborations, and
noteworthy achievements within our technical community. Find out how these
projects are shaping the future of our community.

The Wikimedia Technical Community is large and diverse - it's hard to
capture everything. We would love to hear your ideas. Have a topic you'd
like us to cover or a story to share? Ideas for future newsletter editions?
Please add your suggestion to the talk page
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Technical_Community_Newsletter>. We'd
love to hear from you!

If you'd like to keep up with updates and information, subscribe to the
Technical Community Newsletter:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:Technical_Community_Newsletter

Until the next edition,

--