Mailing List Archive

{REMINDER} Register and Apply for Scholarships for the 2024 Wikimedia Hackathon!
Hey Everyone,

We hope this message finds you in great spirits and excitement for the
upcoming Hackathon! ????

Time is ticking, and we don't want you to miss out on this incredible
opportunity to be part of a collaborative and innovative event.

To-Do:

1. *Register: *Secure your spot by completing the registration form [Hackathon
Registration Link <https://pretix.eu/wikimedia/wmhackathon2024/>]. Remember
the registration portal will remain accessible until we hit our venue's
capacity, which is approximately set at 220 participants.

2. *Scholarship Application:*We are committed to nurturing a diverse and
inclusive community. As part of this commitment, we offer scholarships that
cover travel and accommodation expenses for a selected group of technical
contributors.
[To apply: Scholarship Application Link
<https://pretix.eu/wikimedia/wmhackathon2024/>]. Remember, the deadline for
scholarship applications is *January 5th, 2024*.

If you have any questions or need assistance, our team is here to help.
Feel free to reach out to hackathon@wikimedia.org for support.

Best regards,
--
*Onyinyechi Onifade *
Technical Community Program Manager
Re: {REMINDER} Register and Apply for Scholarships for the 2024 Wikimedia Hackathon! [ In reply to ]
Hi Onyinyechi,

When will the venue be announced? Looking at hotel options and I don't
want to be other side of town.

Maarten

Re: {REMINDER} Register and Apply for Scholarships for the 2024 Wikimedia Hackathon! [ In reply to ]
Hey Maarten,

Specific details about the venue will be disclosed in January 2024
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2024#Timeline>.

Regards,