Some more people complained about this. I would create a Phabricator
ticket, but I have no idea how to reproduce this.
Igal (User:IKhitron)
Re: The login intersite mechanism is broken for the last 48 hours. [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 2:50?PM Igal Khitron <khitron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. Something weird started yesterday. I heavily use the global
> watchlist, and open links in many wikis a couple of times every day.
> Something that never happened before, and happens dozens of times now, in
> about 90% of the cases. If I work with wiki X and open some page on wiki Y,
> I find myself logged out there. I can go back to X and press F5, and still
> be logged in in X, which is the weird part, because I should be logged out
> everywhere simultaneously from any reason. The only thing that helps for Y
> is clicking Log in, then the page makes autorefresh to logged in state.
> Some more people complained about this. I would create a Phabricator
> ticket, but I have no idea how to reproduce this.

Phabricator is the best place for discussing ongoing bugs or breakages,
even if they aren't easily reproducible. Just summarize what you know about
it. Thanks!
Re: The login intersite mechanism is broken for the last 48 hours. [ In reply to ]
Well, usually when I tried this, the bugs were instantly closed because
"they are not reproducible".
Igal

Re: The login intersite mechanism is broken for the last 48 hours. [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2023-12-01 at 13:08 +0200, Igal Khitron wrote:
> Well, usually when I tried this, the bugs were instantly closed
> because "they are not reproducible".
> Igal
>
> ?????? ??? ??, 1 ????? 2023, 04:41, ??? Gergo Tisza
> ?<gtisza@wikimedia.org>:
> > Phabricator is the best place for discussing ongoing bugs or
> > breakages, even if they aren't easily reproducible. Just summarize
> > what you know about it. Thanks!

Reading all Phabricator tickets you created in the last 12 months at
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/xC7sY68ExROr/#R , I
found no tickets which got "instantly closed" so I second what Gerg?
replied.

Cheers,
andre

--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/
Re: The login intersite mechanism is broken for the last 48 hours. [ In reply to ]
I will not argue and give you links, it can't help. Very well, I'll open a
ticket now.
Igal

Re: The login intersite mechanism is broken for the last 48 hours. [ In reply to ]
Done. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T352548
Igal

Re: The login intersite mechanism is broken for the last 48 hours. [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 3:09?AM Igal Khitron <khitron@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, usually when I tried this, the bugs were instantly closed because
> "they are not reproducible".

If the bug is not reproducible or monitorable in some way (which is not the
same thing as you not being able to immediately come up with reproduction
steps), there is not much we can do about it and a mailing list thread
would be "closed" too; so it has no benefits, but it's also less effective
for making sure the right people see the issue, making the discussion
discoverable and cross-referenceable from related discussion, tracking
changes etc.