Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-I] Call for Projects and Mentors for Outreachy Round 27!
I've listed a project: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T345108

It's focused on improving the documentation for Programs & Events Dashboard
and will be co-mentored by one of Google Summer of Code interns!

-Sage

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-I] Call for Projects and Mentors for Outreachy Round 27! [ In reply to ]
One more: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Outreachy/Round_27#Improve_how_Wiki_Education_Dashboard_counts_references_added

This one is focused on updating how the Dashboard counts references so
that it can work in every language, and will also be co-mentored by
Amine Hassou, one of the GSoC interns from the summer.

-Sage