Mailing List Archive

[Train] 1.41.0-wmf.9 status update: blocked at group1 on T336962, T336964
The 1.41.0-wmf.9 version of MediaWiki is blocked[0].

The new version is currently deployed to group1, but can proceed no
further until these issues are resolved:

* T336962 - UnexpectedValueException: Unknown image suggestions API
kind: istype-depicts
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336962

* T336964 - InvalidArgumentException: Data for lt_namespace and lt_title
must be non-empty
- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336964

Once these issues are resolved train can resume.

Thank you for any help resolving these issues!

-- Your disgruntled train drivers

[0]. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T330215
[1]. https://versions.toolforge.org/
Re: [Ops] [Train] 1.41.0-wmf.9 status update: blocked at group1 on T336962, T336964 [ In reply to ]
Le 18/05/2023 à 21:00, Brennen Bearnes a écrit :
> The 1.41.0-wmf.9 version of MediaWiki is blocked[0].
>
> The new version is currently deployed to group1, but can proceed no
> further until these issues are resolved:
>
> * T336962 - UnexpectedValueException: Unknown image suggestions API
> kind: istype-depicts
> - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336962
>
> * T336964 - InvalidArgumentException: Data for lt_namespace and lt_title
> must be non-empty
> - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336964
>
> Once these issues are resolved train can resume.
>
> Thank you for any help resolving these issues!
>
> -- Your disgruntled train drivers
>
> [0]. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T330215
> [1]. https://versions.toolforge.org/

Hello,

The first issue got fixed. For the second I have spend sometime this
morning debugging it and apparently it is due to an item that got
redirected twice: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336952

I am seeking confirmation from people that knows more and if that
specific error rules out the code, I will process with the MediaWiki
train upgrade this afternoon. Most probably at 13:00 UTC (one hour from
now).

Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] Re: [Train] 1.41.0-wmf.9 status update: blocked at group1 on T336962, T336964 [ In reply to ]
Le 19/05/2023 à 13:43, Antoine Musso a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> The first issue got fixed. For the second I have spend sometime this
> morning debugging it and apparently it is due to an item that got
> redirected twice: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T336952
>
> I am seeking confirmation from people that knows more and if that
> specific error rules out the code, I will process with the MediaWiki
> train upgrade this afternoon. Most probably at 13:00 UTC (one hour from
> now).

The issue has been confirmed to be preexistent and due to a double
redirect in a Wikidata item.

I am deploying 1.40.0-wmf.9 to all wikis right now.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso