Mailing List Archive

Re: [engineering-all] GitLab downtime Tue, 02 May 09:00 - 12:00 UTC
Hi all,

This maintenance will be postponed, and a new date will be scheduled shortly.

During our attempt to run this maintenance today, we encountered an
issue where Phabricator displays errors while Gitlab is
unavailable[0]. We will be investigating this and attempting to make a
fix before we attempt to migrate Gitlab again.

--Eoghan

[0] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T333347#8819454

Re: [engineering-all] GitLab downtime Tue, 02 May 09:00 - 12:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
Hello!

GitLab will be down this coming Monday, 8th May, from 09:00 - 12:00 UTC [0].

The issue we discovered with Phabricator last week has been mitigated,
so we will proceed with the datacenter switchover that was postponed
on Tuesday.