restart it to the new version.

The upgrade is for [bug fixes] and will bring us from 3.2.7 to 3.2.11.

We will start with the [replica] and then the main instance.

Task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T278990
[replica] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gerrit/Replica
[bug fixes] https://www.gerritcodereview.com/3.2.html#3211

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] Gerrit patch upgrade July 19 16:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
Le 19/07/2021 à 16:32, Antoine Musso a écrit :
> We will upgrade our Gerrit today starting at 16:00 UTC to apply the
> latest bug fixes.  It will be unavailable for a few minutes when we
> restart it to the new version.
>
> The upgrade is for [bug fixes] and will bring us from 3.2.7 to 3.2.11.
>
> We will start with the [replica] and then the main instance.
>

> Task: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T278990
> [replica] https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gerrit/Replica
> [bug fixes] https://www.gerritcodereview.com/3.2.html#3211

Hello,

Both Gerrit have been upgraded to 3.2.11. There is a configuration
settings that is off which we manually fixed while doing the update. A
patch will follow up to address it.

Meanwhile puppet is still disabled, but the Gerrit service is up and
running.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso
Re: [Ops] Re: Gerrit patch upgrade July 19 16:00 UTC [ In reply to ]
On 7/19/21 11:05 AM, Antoine Musso wrote:

> Both Gerrit have been upgraded to 3.2.11.  There is a configuration
> settings that is off which we manually fixed while doing the update.  A
> patch will follow up to address it.
>
> Meanwhile puppet is still disabled, but the Gerrit service is up and
> running.

Further (and hopefully final) update: Configuration patch has been
merged; puppet is re-enabled on gerrit1001 and the service has been
successfully restarted.

--
Brennen Bearnes
Release Engineering