I have been doing an SQL-Query that I should not have done on WikipediaNL, and now the
thing is grinding to a hold. Can someone please break it off for me? Thanks.

Andre Engels
Re: Oops... [ In reply to ]
--- Andre Engels <engelsAG@t-online.de> wrote:
> I have been doing an SQL-Query that I should not
> have done on WikipediaNL, and now the
> thing is grinding to a hold. Can someone please
> break it off for me? Thanks.
>
> Andre Engels

bad boy ;-)

There should be someone with ability to restart
servers (or do whatever technically is required),
living on non-american time zone. Each time something
similar happen at high-access hours (such as now), all
the non-english wikis are dead till america wakes up.
This is a problem.

why is it also impacting the mailing list admin ?