Smurf

smurf@AdamAnt.mud.de
------------------------- Anthill inside! ---------------------------
Re: LanguageDe.php [ In reply to ]
Thomas Corell wrote:

> Someone found another typo, therefore I made a new update.

Installed.

> Brion, to get the status to a well known point, if the article count
> don't go below 20000 if we change to the new one, I think we should
> switch. I don't know if you can take a look, without changing it.
>
> Than, as far as I know, we should be on the same patch level in en and
> de.

It would jump from 20446 to 23412.

Note also that the old (comma) count is slightly skewed, probably by
some old counter bugs that didn't handle deletions properly, and would
be 20143 if recounted properly.

-- brion vibber
Re: LanguageDe.php [ In reply to ]
Brion Vibber wrote:
> It would jump from 20446 to 23412.
>
> Note also that the old (comma) count is slightly skewed, probably by
> some old counter bugs that didn't handle deletions properly, and would
> be 20143 if recounted properly.

Than using the new count system will be no problem as the count jumps to
the right direction. It had been problematic if it had jumped to 19* or so,
nearly a week after anouncing the 20k article.

Thanks for doing the updates.
--
Smurf

smurf@AdamAnt.mud.de
LanguageDe.php [ In reply to ]
I added the translations for the last changes done in Language.php. Just to
be ready if someone starts them.

--
Smurf

smurf@AdamAnt.mud.de