Mailing List Archive

Duration of Code Frezze was: Re: Fair use
Brion Vibber wrote:
> I foolishly made a comment on why an images tarball is not yet available
> for converters to play with. From now on I'm keeping my mouth shut
> unless I have legal representation present... :)

Or, which is easier to handle, set a reply to: policy-l@wikipedia.org. In
the other case you mentiiond I think we never will get a mail from you,
because you are waiting for your legel representation or working to pay him ;)

But to come to the subject:
Any information about the duration of the code frezze? I don't want to
hurry someone (for someone equals to Lee or Brion), but I remember someone
mentioning a week or so. It would be nice to get some information.

--
Smurf

smurf@AdamAnt.mud.de