Mailing List Archive

Account on test wiki
I was just looking at [[test:]] (because of that new disambiguation thing),
and I wasn't logged in, so I logged in, and there was no such user.
I thought that I'd created one there ... but apparently not,
so I went ahead and created a new [[User:Toby Bartels]] there.
But then I looked on my watchlist, and there was stuff there!
(Stuff that should have been there, since I'd added it before.)

This may just be a known side effect of some previous change to [[test:]],
perhaps even announced once ("Everybody must recreate their account.")
and forgotten. But if the developers don't understand how this happened,
then perhaps somebody should look into it.

but I couldn't log on until I created it anew.

-- Toby