Mailing List Archive

This feature would be nice
Go to google and enter "wlug wiki"

After clicking on some of their links, above article it shows something like:

[colorful text:G o o g l e] users: We have detected that you were searching for ''wlug wiki''.

The Waikato Linux Users Group hope that this page answers your questions,
but, if it doesn't, we politely request that if/when you find the answer
to your question you contibute your information back into this Wiki (via
the Edit button at the bottom of the page) so that others can also find
this information easier.

We also suggest that if this page doesn't answer your question, try [Searching
the wiki], or, to find pages similar to this one, try [button:LikePages] or
[button:BackLinks].

Maybe we should add the same feature (for anonymous users only of course) ?