HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 05:16:55 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) PHP/4.3.1
Last-Modified: Sat, 17 May 2003 04:05:28 GMT
ETag: "8772a-3061-3ec5b508"
Accept-Ranges: bytes
^^^^^^^^^^

Is this just something else that we forgot to turn on on the new server?
Or has it been giving this kind of a Content-type all along? It sure is
ugly when my browser tries to actually show it as text, either way. :p

--
John R. Owens http://www.ghiapet.homeip.net/
I tried. I tried to warn them. But it all happened, just the way I
Re: Content-type setting [ In reply to ]
Je Ä´aÅ­do 22 Majo 2003 22:24, John R. Owens skribis:
> When I try getting an OGG file (in this case, [[Image:Tri.ogg]]

Oops! Okay, it should now be putting out application/ogg for .ogg files.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Content-type setting [ In reply to ]
> (John R. Owens <jowens.wiki@ghiapet.homeip.net>):
> When I try getting an OGG file (in this case, [[Image:Tri.ogg]]
> ([[Media:Tri.ogg]], whatever you want to call it, it's still
> http://www.wikipedia.org/upload/b/b6/Tri.ogg ), it gets this back for a
> HTTP head:
>
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 05:16:55 GMT
> Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) PHP/4.3.1
> Last-Modified: Sat, 17 May 2003 04:05:28 GMT
> ETag: "8772a-3061-3ec5b508"
> Accept-Ranges: bytes
>
> Is this just something else that we forgot to turn on on the new server?
> Or has it been giving this kind of a Content-type all along? It sure is
> ugly when my browser tries to actually show it as text, either way. :p

Yep, that's it exactly: the server's mime configuration has to be
updated to include Ogg audio. I can fix that right away.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,