- excontent, exblank, exbeforeblank, historywarning

Regards,

Erik
Re: Deletion improvements [ In reply to ]
Erik Moeller wrote:
> New texts in Language.php for this feature:
> - excontent, exblank, exbeforeblank, historywarning

I hope I can add it in LanguageDE.php today, before the feature freeze.

Smurf
--
MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT:
Due to actual budget restraints the light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Deletion improvements [ In reply to ]
Smurf-
> I hope I can add it in LanguageDE.php today, before the feature freeze.

Feature freeze != CVS freeze. Please continue to provide translations
where they are necessary. Bugfixes will also continue to be applied. The
idea behind a feature freeze is that we want to avoid adding new bugs
while we are putting all wikis on a stable version, so that we don't have
to update them again a day later. But bugfixes and language changes should
not be an issue.

Regards,

Erik
Re: Deletion improvements [ In reply to ]
Erik Moeller wrote:
> Feature freeze != CVS freeze. Please continue to provide translations
> where they are necessary. Bugfixes will also continue to be applied.

Oh, but I think it's handy if the thing will be installed in the most
uptodate version. And nobody have to do it five minutes later again.

Therefore: LanguageDe.php has only 5 missing translations, and some of
them I first have to look where they are used.

I although included "Ancientpages" as Specialpage. I hope that was the
only one missing.

Smurf
--
--- Anthill Inside! ---