Do someone has a brillant idea ?

Merci d'avance ( thanks in advance ? )

Alvaro
Re: Bad status [ In reply to ]
> Salut,

> There is a probleme. I had get the sysop status on the french wikipedia,
> that's ok, it was planned.
> By the same time, I had get the same status on the english one, it was
> not planned !
> Ok, I don't use my superpowers on en: but it seems a little strange too me.

> Do someone has a brillant idea ?

Well, I don't know who changed your status on en:, but I've reset it.

Regards,

Erik
Re: Bad status [ In reply to ]
Erik Moeller wrote:

>>Salut,
>>

>>There is a probleme. I had get the sysop status on the french wikipedia,
>>that's ok, it was planned.
>>By the same time, I had get the same status on the english one, it was
>>not planned !
>>Ok, I don't use my superpowers on en: but it seems a little strange too me.
>>

>>Do someone has a brillant idea ?
>>

>Well, I don't know who changed your status on en:, but I've reset it.
>
>Regards,
>
>Erik

Thanks for your *quick* intervention .
You don't know who changed my status on en: ... there is no historic ?

À bientôt

Alvaro
Re: Bad status [ In reply to ]
Alvaro-
> Thanks for your *quick* intervention .
> You don't know who changed my status on en: ... there is no historic ?

Nope, not as far as I know. Sysop status is assigned via direct queries on
the database. Somebody probably picked the wrong DB by accident when
running the query.

Regards,

Erik
Re: Bad status [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 21 May 2003, Erik Moeller wrote:
> Alvaro-
> > Thanks for your *quick* intervention .
> > You don't know who changed my status on en: ... there is no historic ?
>
> Nope, not as far as I know. Sysop status is assigned via direct queries on
> the database. Somebody probably picked the wrong DB by accident when
> running the query.

It's possible I might have done it by accident, but I don't remember doing
so. Which, I guess, is what "by accident" means. ;)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Bad status [ In reply to ]
I am probably more likely the culprit... This is just the sort of
mistake I am prone to make.

Jason