In LocalSettings.php

This is just an emergency thing, so I just edited the live file,
I have nothing useful for CVS!
Re: SuperMiserMode [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 07:27, Jimmy Wales wrote:
> I forced the site into SuperMiserMode to deal with the overloading
> this morning. Maybe it was in SuperMiserMode already, though.

Yes, it was already in SuperMiserMode. (That's the mode that pops up the
google search box instead of actually searching.)

Any news on hardware, or should we start passing the plate?

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: SuperMiserMode [ In reply to ]
> (Brion Vibber <brion@pobox.com>):
>
> Yes, it was already in SuperMiserMode. (That's the mode that pops up the
> google search box instead of actually searching.)

Just FYI, please note that the code in CVS changes that variable
to "$wgSearchDisabled"; I prefer variable names that are descriptive
of what they actually do, not reasons for doing it.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,