Mailing List Archive

Google
When I tried a search in wikipedia-google I recieved :

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=ISO_8601&printable=yes

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto=ISO_8601

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=ISO_8601&action=edit

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=ISO_8601&action=history

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:ISO_8601 -

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Whatlinkshere&target=ISO_8601

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto=Talk:ISO_8601

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Whatlinkshere&target=Talk:ISO_8601

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:ISO_8601&printable=yes

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:ISO_8601&action=history

www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:ISO_8601&action=edit

And so on. So, I recieve a lot of rubish ( if I desiree go to the talk page, I would press the talk link in the ISO 8601 article page.

Is there a way to hide this pages in the results, because they are parts of the same ISO 8601 main page ???.

Afortunatelly, there is only an article with the strings ISO 8601. What would happen if it would be in more than one ??. How much rubbish would I go through ??.

Really, I love the separation between search results in the page tittles and in the content. Can we obtain if from Google ???.

Regards.