Maybe it's problem with incomplete upgrade ?

Brion: have you replaced binaries in /apache/htdocs*/w/math/ directories
with new versions ?
Re: something is wrong with math [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 08:33:14PM +0100, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> Something is wrong with contents of math table on Wikipedias.
> On Polish and French math_html is empty, and math_mathml usually
> contains what was supposed to go to math_html but without first
> character.
>
> On Polish Wikipedia all new formulas are rendered to PNGs now
> because of that.
>
> No such problem on test Wikipedia.
>
> Maybe it's problem with incomplete upgrade ?
>
> Brion: have you replaced binaries in /apache/htdocs*/w/math/ directories
> with new versions ?

And if it will fix the problem, please clean all math tables on all
affected Wikis so that they can be refilled with correct values,
and grant rights on them for SQL query user (for some reason it doesn't have
such rights now).
Re: something is wrong with math [ In reply to ]
On lun, 2003-02-17 at 11:33, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> Brion: have you replaced binaries in /apache/htdocs*/w/math/ directories
> with new versions ?

Damn, I knew I forgot something... :P

I'll fix it after lunch. (Mmm, lunch.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: something is wrong with math [ In reply to ]
On lun, 2003-02-17 at 13:59, Brion Vibber wrote:
> On lun, 2003-02-17 at 11:33, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> > Brion: have you replaced binaries in /apache/htdocs*/w/math/ directories
> > with new versions ?

Okay, I've updated the binaries and cleared the math tables all around.
Let me know if there are any further problems...

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)