maja
czerwca
lipca
sierpnia
wrzes'nia
paz'dziernika
listopada
grudnia
Re: One more variable needed [ In reply to ]
On sab, 2003-02-15 at 11:33, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> One more variable is needed for Polish Wikipedia:
> genetive form of name of month.

On that note; I'd like to generalize a few things like all the
appearences of "Wikipedia" into their own LocalSettings-able variables
so that people using PediaWiki for other sites (or even our own
Wiktionary) don't have to go through quite so much search-and-replacing
rigamarole.

What grammatical forms need to be available for various languages, just
so we can keep naming consistent? Ie something like:

en:
$wgSiteName = "Wikipedia";

pl:
$wgSiteName = "Wikipedia";
$wgSiteNameGen = "Wikipedii"; # ???
# ...??

eo:
$wgSiteName = "Vikipedio";
$wgSiteNameAcc = "Vikipedion";

etc

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: One more variable needed [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 11:54:26AM -0800, Brion Vibber wrote:
> pl:
> $wgSiteName = "Wikipedia";
> $wgSiteNameGen = "Wikipedii";
$wgSiteNameDat = "Wikipedii";