Mailing List Archive

mail
Hello Jason,

I think I got mixed up between the two mail
boxes...and I missed your mail...

I created new accounts by hand for main, en, tech,
announ, inter.

I don't need the old mailing list accounts any more
(anthere5yahoo.com). Is it possible for you to remove
them quickly ? Otherwise I'll go back to do it.

Thanks for your help anyway

Anthere6