Contact: giskart AT wikipedia.be
Ook een artikeltje schrijven? WikipediaNL, de vrije GNU/FDL encyclopedie
http://www.wikipedia.be
Re: strange wiki [ In reply to ]
Meta phase II I think

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Re: strange wiki [ In reply to ]
On Monday 13 January 2003 18:51, Anthere wrote:
> Meta phase II I think

Telo phase IV :)

phma
Re: strange wiki [ In reply to ]
On lun, 2003-01-13 at 15:51, Anthere wrote:
> --- Giskart <giskart@wikipedia.be> wrote:
> > I have found a strange wikipedia.
> > http://php.wikipedia.com
> >
> > What is that?
>
> Meta phase II I think

Yes, that's the previous incarnation of meta-wikipedia running an
*ancient* version of phase 2 from late '01. I wasn't aware that an alias
existed for it; Jimbo, can we get it shut down or repoint it to the new
server? That version of the software contains a number of bugs and
probably security problems, and it should not be running publicly
accessible anymore.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: strange wiki [ In reply to ]
I asked Jason to shut this down for us.

Re: strange wiki [ In reply to ]
I removed the line in the old server's config that made it answer for
this name. Also, I updated the DNS to point the name to the new
server...

Jason