Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: languagenl in /usr/local/apache/htdocs-nl/w/Setup.php on line 26

Could someone please look what these error messages actually mean?

Andre Engels
Re: Error at Login [ In reply to ]
> One of the users on the Dutch Wikipedia (ArthurKing) is complaining that he
> is unable to log in, getting the following error messages:

The problem seems to have been solved, the user is now logged in again.

Andre Engels
Re: Error at Login [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 15:01, Andre Engels wrote:
> > One of the users on the Dutch Wikipedia (ArthurKing) is complaining that he
> > is unable to log in, getting the following error messages:
>
> The problem seems to have been solved, the user is now logged in again.

Yes, there were a couple missing commas in the file; if someone was
unlucky enough to try to log in during the few seconds before I fixed
them, they would have seen exactly that error.

If the message persists, the usual refresh / reload / clear cache drill
should clear it.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Error at Login -> problem whit the "External book sources" page [ In reply to ]
There is also a problem whit the "External book sources" page on the
Dutch wikipedia. (boekwinkels)

Just see;
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciaal:Booksources

Giskart
Re: Re: Error at Login -> problem whit the "External book sources" page [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 15:43, Giskart wrote:
> There is also a problem whit the "External book sources" page on the
> Dutch wikipedia. (boekwinkels)

Looks like there wasn't a bookstore list included! I added a copy of the
English list:

/* private */ $wgBookstoreListNl = array(
"AddALL" => "http://www.addall.com/New/Partner.cgi?query=$1&type=ISBN",
"PriceSCAN" => "http://www.pricescan.com/books/bookDetail.asp?isbn=$1",
"Barnes & Noble" => "http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/bookSearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=$1",
"Amazon.com" => "http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=$1"
);

Please feel free to customize it with some local sites.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)