So, what's the easy/correct way to do this? I can't ban her username, so I want
to ban her ip. How do I find out her ip easily?

--Jimbo
RE: Reinstating ban on Helga [ In reply to ]
Jimbo,

Helga Jonat (H. Jonat) uses 66.47.62.78 for her IP address.

See: http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Contributions&target=66.47.62.78

Any user with sysop rights ought to be able to block her IP from Recent Changes.

If that fails, I can run a query to block either:
(A) her IP
(B) her username, or
(C) both A & B

Ed Poor