Changes page, as I suggested earlier:

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_Changes_redesign

Please post comments on the Talk page.

Regards,

Erik
--
FOKUS - Fraunhofer Insitute for Open Communication Systems
Project BerliOS - http://www.berlios.de
RE: Recent Changes redesign proposal [ In reply to ]
I know you said to reply to the talk page, but I'm so happy about the new design I must gush right here, too!
----
Erik, I really like this redesign of the Recent Changes page. I would like it available as a "verbose" option. Could we have a checkbox on our Set User Preferences page to see recent changes as "regular" or "verbose"?

I would especially like the verbose mode when investigating vandalism reports.

Ed Poor