and [[w:Lithium]] does not --> empty

Regards,
Kpjas.
Re: Special links [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 13:33, Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz wrote:
> Polish Wikipedia is testing the newly installed server and
> we wonder if this is a bug :
> [[m:Main Page]] works --> http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
> and [[w:Lithium]] does not --> empty

[[w:]] is behaving as an alias to [[en:]], a language link that moves to
the list at the top of the screen instead of inline.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Special links [ In reply to ]
Brion Vibber wrote:

>Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz wrote:

>>Polish Wikipedia is testing the newly installed server and
>>we wonder if this is a bug :
>>[[m:Main Page]] works --> http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>and [[w:Lithium]] does not --> empty

>[[w:]] is behaving as an alias to [[en:]], a language link that moves to
>the list at the top of the screen instead of inline.

It's been suggested to allow [[:en:Lithium]] if we want it inline,
or even to make inline the default on talk pages
(which is presumably where such an inline link would be wanted).

-- Toby