Mailing List Archive

[cunctator@kband.com: sep. 11.]
Can someone set this up for Cunc?

----- Forwarded message from The Cunctator <cunctator@kband.com> -----

From: The Cunctator <cunctator@kband.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:31:45 -0400
To: Jimmy Wales <jwales@bomis.com>
Subject: sep. 11.

Would you be willing to set up sep11.wikipedia.org with the Phase III
software? If you do so, I can do the work so that the advocacy/tribute pages
can be redirected from Wikipedia to there.

Thanks,

tc

----- End forwarded message -----
Re: [cunctator@kband.com: sep. 11.] [ In reply to ]
Jimmy Wales wrote:
> Can someone set this up for Cunc?

Done. I gave it a light blue background just to be distinct from the
encyc; if it's hideously ugly say something and I'll tweak it.

http://sep11.wikipedia.org/

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Re: [cunctator@kband.com: sep. 11.] [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 08:18, Brion VIBBER wrote:
> Jimmy Wales wrote:
> > Can someone set this up for Cunc?
>
> Done. I gave it a light blue background just to be distinct from the
> encyc; if it's hideously ugly say something and I'll tweak it.
>
> http://sep11.wikipedia.org/

Is there some way for me to be able to tweak the settings myself? E.g.
stylesheet, default text, etc. Otherwise I guess I'll build a mockup of
the interface.
Re: [cunctator@kband.com: sep. 11.] [ In reply to ]
The Cunctator wrote:
>> http://sep11.wikipedia.org/
>
> Is there some way for me to be able to tweak the settings myself? E.g.
> stylesheet, default text, etc. Otherwise I guess I'll build a mockup of
> the interface.

Not yet, no.

Mock away...

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: [cunctator@kband.com: sep. 11.] [ In reply to ]
> The Cunctator wrote:
> >> http://sep11.wikipedia.org/
> >
> > Is there some way for me to be able to tweak the settings myself? E.g.
> > stylesheet, default text, etc. Otherwise I guess I'll build a mockup of
> > the interface.
>
> Not yet, no.
>
> Mock away...

Other than dev. access, of course. I suppose I should avoid that timesink.