Please let me know if you witness any trouble.

--
"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: New list address [ In reply to ]
Jason Richey wrote:
> I have copied the old list members and archives over to the new list,
> and have begun forwarding the old list address
> (wikitech-l@nupedia.com) to wikitech-l@wikipedia.org. I beleive that
> it is working without problem. Please let me know otherwise. I also
> beleive that I copied the membership options correctly, though I'm not
> absolutely positive. One thing I expect will be slightly different is
> the time that the daily digests are received. I beleive the new
> server is set to UTC whereas the old server was on PDT, and I beleive
> digests go out at 5:00pm server local time...
>
> Please let me know if you witness any trouble.

I had a second account (vibber@usc.edu) signed up with delivery disabled
so I could send mail to the list from that account when necessary
without having to wait for a moderator approval; I seem to be receiving
via both accounts now.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: New list address [ In reply to ]
Jason Richey wrote in part:

>I have copied the old list members and archives over to the new list,

>Please let me know if you witness any trouble.

I'm now going each individual post, rather than the digest as before.

While I'm on the subject, is it possible to get the digest
as a series of attachments, with each attachment an individual post,
as is currently done for <wikipedia-l> but not this list or <intlwiki-l>?
This is much more convenient when replying.

-- Toby
Re: New list address [ In reply to ]
I imported the data in a slightly different way now, this should fix
some problems (I had missed everyone's passwords before). Let me know
if you continue to see this problem, Brion.

Jason

Re: New list address [ In reply to ]
This is an option for the digest members (MIME or Plain Text) that is
set to "Plain Text" by default. I can easily set it to MIME by
default if that seems okay to everyone...

Jason