browser is JavaScript incapable.

I don't know if this behavior should be made the default, but it would
certainly be nice to have it as an option. What do you think?

Regards,

Erik

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!
Re: Edit on double-click [ In reply to ]
> What this means is that you can edit the page by simply double
clicking its
> contents.

I like it. It should be useful especially when you are reading long
pages and find something to correct.

Let's keep those programmers busy! :-)

> I don't know if this behavior should be made the default, but it would
> certainly be nice to have it as an option. What do you think?

Why not make it default? A few more people will find out that it is
possible to edit articles - by accident :-)

On the other hand, double-clicking is used for marking a word, so maybe
better make it just an option?

Kurt