I'm still thinking about it ... :-)

What do you think? Is this doable?

Kurt
Re: RSS-Feeds [ In reply to ]
Kurt Jansson wrote:
> You should offer an RSS-Feed!
> What do you think? Is this doable?

It certainly is doable. Several wikis already implement this.

Compare the recent changes list, http://susning.nu/Senaste_nytt
with this RSS feed http://susning.nu/rss
or its text version http://susning.nu/rss.txt
(same contents declared as Content-Type: text/plain).

I'm not certain who actually uses it, but it was fun to implement.

Another way is to import an RSS feed into a wiki page, e.g. the RSS
feed from Slashdot is imported into http://susning.nu/Slashdot
just by saying [(rss http://slashdot.org/slashdot.rdf)] in the wiki
page.

--
Lars Aronsson (lars@aronsson.se)
Aronsson Datateknik
Re: RSS-Feeds [ In reply to ]
We used to have an rss feed for every article in the original
wikipedia. It was used for the main Bomis.com search engine, so we
could import enough data to index wikipedia. We have been using an
outdated .rss file ever since the conversion to the new software...

Jason Richey